Welcome to the Beaumont, TX Public Health Vital Statistics Division birth and death certificate online ordering system. Online requests will be processed during the hours, Monday through Friday, 8:00 am to 4:00 pm.
This is an official request from the Vital Statistics Division in Beaumont, Texas. Birth and Death Certificates are legal documents and will be treated as such. The information contained in this request is considered private. Please be sure to complete all fields within the order and upload the required information.
You will be notified by email when your order has been approved. At that time, your order is ready for pick-up, or your document will be mailed within one business day.
The payment will be paid through Permitium Payments. The charge will show on your credit card statement as 'PermVitalRecs'. This is a secure and trusted provider of payment services.
Please note the following:
Processing of Birth and Death Certificate Applications:
- You will receive an email notification when your application has successfully been submitted into the online ordering system.
- You may receive a second email notification or a phone call if our office has questions regarding your order or needs additional information to process your request.
- Once your application has been Approved, a confirmation email will be sent to notify you that your document is ready for pick-up, or will be mailed the following business day.
- If your application has been Denied, you will be notified by email. The payment amount for your order, less processing fees (Convenience, Credit Card, Vital Verify) will be refunded to the card you used.
* Warning: The penalty for knowingly making a false statement in this form can be 2-10 years in prison and a fine up to $10,000 (Health and Safety Code 195.003)
The Department of State Health Services requires all applicants to submit a form of identification when submitting an application for a vital record. Please click on the link below below for a list of acceptable forms of identification. When utilizing the online ordering system, only PRIMARY forms of identification will be accepted (Group A).
Qualified applicants for birth or death records: please click the link below to see who is eligible to request a record. Please note that these are legal documents and restrictions do apply.
|Certified Birth Certificate||$23.00 ea|
|Certified Death Certificate||
*An additional $4 convenience fee will be applied to all online orders
*An additional $0.35 'Vital Verify' fee will be applied to all Delivery orders.
Standard Shipping - Regular USPS
Please allow up to 7 business days for delivery (delays due to weather, holidays, etc. are possible)
You will be asked to select the method of receiving the certificates during the application. You will be notified by us once we have processed your application and the certificates are out for mail or ready for pickup.
Beaumont, TX Public Health
Vital Statistics Division
P.O. Box 3827
3040 College St.
Beaumont, TX 77701
For Technical Support, Contact:
Monday - Thursday
7:00 AM - 6:00 PM
7:00 AM - 5:00 PM